A small PDF Reader for the Java Platform
You may also like
Thank you for choosing to evaluate or upgrade to this release of JPview.
WHAT IS JPVIEW?
* JPview is a free, open source, platform independent PDF Reader, PDF Viewer released under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2. Copyright (C) 2013-2014 Peter Morling. All rights reserved.
* JPview is developed using Java, Eclipse SWT, jPod intarsys PDF rendering library and runs on a 32-bit Java Virtual Machine.
* JPview is designed to be simple and fast for the Java platform.
* Open PDF from file (.pdf) or Windows shortcut (.lnk .url)
* Drag and drop support
* Navigate, zoom, rotate and fit to screen
* Boyer-Moore string searching
* Extract Text from PDF
* Zoom to thumbnail and double-click to return to default zoom level
* View PDF in full screen
* Choose between Single Page View and Scrolling
* Use mouse-click to open url or mail in default program
* Go to page
* Help File
* Java Runtime Environment (32-bit) version 7 and up
* 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
Enjoy using JPview!